Tuesday, July 7, 2009

halo, i'm back

Devils, i'm back !

when i saw the dummy i'll think axe;
when i saw the toothbrush i'll think nunchackus;
when i saw the pendrive i'll think all of u;
when i saw the octopus i'll think the malacca trip !

you see, i got so many memory about yours.
so, i'm here are not alone
cause yours are always beside me !

memory is a magic things !
we need to treasure the memory of LDG
because it's only for you and me who members LDG

when i mention our gang to my new friends
they were every jealous our relations
hahaha~ i proud just because i'm the members of LDG
LDG i'm proud of u !

2 comments:

  1. yo~
    nice to see u post blog here,
    miss u really~
    i'm still wondering how i go to u there myself o..my parents wont let me go but i want to!!!
    haha...what do u say? should I?

    by the way, your friends really jealous a?
    i paiseh liao, haha...
    I'm too proud to be in Little Devil Gang!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yalah~ they are really jealous our relation ship

    ReplyDelete